sábado, 18 de dezembro de 2004

PLAYLIST - 16/12/2004

EMISSÂO N. º 60

1ª HORA

HIGHER GROUND - A Thousand Pieces / Goodbye
WITHIN TEMPTATION - The Silent Force / It's The Fear
VISION DIVINE - Stream Of Consciousness / The Secret Of Life
BANG TANGO (1) - Ready To Go / Ready To Go
ALKATEYA - Replay / Face To Face (We Are One!)
MOTÖRHEAD - Inferno / In The Name Of Tragedy
FISSION - Crater / Empty Nimbus

2ª HORA

SILENT FORCE - Worlds Apart / Once Again
ANGRA (4) - Temple Of Shadows / The Temple Of Hate
DRAGONLAND - Starfall / Calling My Name
ARCH ENEMY - Dead Eyes See No Future / Kill With Power (cover Manowar)
TIERRA SANTA (2) - Apocalipsis / Kamikaze
TIERRA SANTA (2) - Apocalipsis / Soñar Con Ella
MOONSPELL - The Antidote / In And Above Men
STEEL PROPHET - Beware / Heavenly
CHILDREN OF BODOM (1) - Trashed, Lost & Strungout / Trashed, Lost & Strungout
MERCENARY - 11 Dreams / Sharpen The Edges
MOONLIGHT AGONY - Echoes Of A Nightmare / Icy Plains
PROJECT: FAILING FLESH - A Beautiful Sickness / A Beautiful Sickness
ENSLAVED - Isa / Biolet Dawning

(1) Novidade / New (2) Destaque / Outstanding (3) Recordação / Memory (4) Album do Mês / Album of the Month

3 comentários:

job opportunitya disse...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
I know that you love my work so, look up my plastic surgery prices blog.

job opportunitya disse...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Look into my atlanta plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya disse...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Stop by and visiit my free plastic surgery blog!