quinta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2005

PLAYLIST - 20/10/2005

EMISSÃO Nº 131

1ª HORA
HELLOWEEN - Master Of The Rings / Sole Survivor (1994)
EVIL MASQUERADE - Theatrical Madness / Bozo The Clown (2005)
ARCTURUS - Sideshow Symphonies / Hibernation Sickness Complete (2005)
THE STORYTELLER - Underworld / Eyes Of The Dead (2005)
AFTER ALL (1) - The Vermin Breed / Forgotten (2005)
THERION - Vovin / The Wild Hunt (1998)
MY INSANITY - Scattered Soul Puzzle / Champagne For Me (2005)
ARCH ENEMY - Doomsday Machine / Nemesis (2005)

2ª HORA
SENTENCED – The Funeral Album / Lower The Flags
DARKANE – Layers Of Lies / Layers Of Lies
DEMONS & WIZARDS – Touched By The Crimson King / Terror Train
RICHARD ANDERSSON – The Ultimate Andersson Collection / Confusicus
GOTTHARD – Lipservice / Anytime Anywhere
CATHEDRAL – The Garden Of Unearthly Delights / Corpsecycle
GOREFEST (1) – La Muerte / Exorcism
AMORPHIS – Tuonela / Morning Star
ROYAL HUNT (2) – Paper Blood / Paper Blood
ROYAL HUNT (2) – Paper Blood / Season’s Change
NIGHTMARE (1) – The Dominion Gate / The Dressmaker
DIMMU BORGIR – Stromblast / Sorgens Kammer-Dei II

5 comentários:

job opportunitya disse...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Please discover my plastic surgery for man blog.

job opportunitya disse...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Where you been? You have got to look at my long island plastic surgery blog!

job opportunitya disse...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Everyday of the month you need to peep my plastic surgery minneapolis blog.

job opportunitya disse...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Check out the blog site with my plastic surgery phoenix in it!

job opportunitya disse...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your plastic surgery miami blog.