quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2005

BALANÇO NACIONAL - 2004

BALANÇO 2004 - NACIONAL

5º - ICON & THE BLACK ROSES - Icon & The Black Roses
4º - GONÇALO PEREIRA - gonçalopereira@G_Spot
3º - IRONSWORD - Return Of The Warrior
2º - THANATOSCHIZO - Turbulence
1º - IN SOLITUDE - Nethergod

ÁLBUM DO ANO NACIONAL DE 2004

IN SOLITUDE - Nethergod

In Solitude - Nethergod

TRACKLIST:
1 - The Passage; 2 - Angel Of The Odd; 3 - The Nethergod; 4 - Real Of A Thousand Spears; 5 - Fiddlers Grenn; 6 - Beyond The Shores Of Our Time; 7 - The 11th Planet; 8 - Journey To The Line; 9 - The Glimmer Of Evil; 10 - Stronghold; 11 - Of Once And Future Heroes; 12 - Season Of Revenge; 13 - A Tear In The Face Of Eternity

LINE-UP:
Sérgio Martins - Voz
Paulo Camisa - Guitarra
Eduardo Neves - Baixo
Hugo Moreira - Bateria
Lisa Amaral - Teclas


3 comentários:

job opportunitya disse...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please proceed to my plastic surgery breast implant blog when you find the time.

job opportunitya disse...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery new york blog

job opportunitya disse...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
I can't explain, but you need to check my plastic surgery phoenix blog!