domingo, 20 de março de 2005

PLAYLIST - 17/03/2005

EMISSÃO N. º 85

1ª HORA
VICTOR SMOLSKI - Majesty & Passion J.S. Bach / Concert For 2 Violins With Orchestra: Chapter 3
KHALI - Khali / Heaven Again
CLOUDSCAPE - Cloudscape / Slave
SANDALINAS - Living On The Edge / Living On The Edge
JUDAS PRIEST (4) - Angel Of Retribution / Wheels Of Fire
GRAVE DIGGER - The Last Supper / Grave In The No Man's Land
SECOND HEAT - Second Heat / Never Surrender

2ª HORA
HAMMERFALL - Chapter V: Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken / Secrets
KOTIPELTO - Coldness / Reasons
KAMELOT - The Black Halo / March Of Mephisto
AFTER FOREVER - Invisible Circles / Reflections
AD VITAM AETERNAM - Abstract Senses / In The Throes Of Apocalypse
IVANHOE (2) - Walk In Midfields / Scared
IVANHOE (2) - Walk In Midfields / Enemy
FIREWIND - Forged By Fire / Kill To Live
DARK TRANQUILLITY - Character / Lost To Apathy
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY (1) - Suicide Messiah (single) / Suicide Messiah
CROWBAR - Lifesblood For The Downtrodden / Underworld
EVERGREY (1) - A Night To Remember-Live / More Than Ever

(1) Novidade / New (2) Destaque / Outstanding (3) Recordação / Memory (4) Álbum do Mês / Album of the Month

3 comentários:

job opportunitya disse...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
In my spare time I will look for your blog.

job opportunitya disse...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Click on my plastic surgery before and after photo blog before its to late.

job opportunitya disse...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
I hope you can look through my good plastic surgery blog.