quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2005

ÁLBUM DO MÊS - MAIO

BRAINSTORM - Liquid Monster


TRACK LIST:
1 - Worlds Are Comin' Through; 2 - Inside The Monster; 3 - All Those Words; 4 - Lifeline; 5 - Invisible Enemy; 6 - Heavenly; 7 - Painside; 8 - Despair To Drown; 9 - Mask Of Life; 10 - Even Higher; 11 - Burns My Soul

LINE-UP:
Andy B. Franck - Voz
Torsten Ihlenfeld - Guitarrra
Milan Loncaric - Guitarra
Andreas Mailander - Baixo
Dieter Bernert - Bateria

DISCOGRAFIA:
Hungry - 1997
Unholy - 1998
Ambiguity - 2000
Metus Mortis - 2001
Soul Temptation - 2003
Liquid Monster - 2005

2 comentários:

job opportunitya disse...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my celebrity plastic surgery photo blog site.

job opportunitya disse...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Stop by and visiit my bad plastic surgery blog!