segunda-feira, 9 de maio de 2005

PLAYLIST - 08/05/2005

EMISSÂO N. º 96

1ª HORA
NEIL ZAZA - Melodica / On With The Show
TWILIGHTNING - Plague House Puppet Show / Plague House Puppet Show
STATETROPPER - The Calling / Casablanca
SAIDIAN (1) - …For Those Who Walk The Path Forlorn / Burn Down The Night
DOPAMINE - Auditioning My Escape Plan / Destroy Something Beautiful
ANTHRAX - We've Come For You All / What Doesn't Die
NECROPHAGIA - Harvest Ritual Volume I / London 13 Demon Street
MERCENARY - 11 Dreams / Sharpen The Edges
BARCODE - Showdown / Make My Day
MAZE OF TORMENT (1) - Hammers Of Mayhem / F.O.E (Face Of Evil)
BLEED THE SKY (2) - Paradigm In Entropy / Killtank
BLEED THE SKY (2) - Paradigm In Entropy / Division
LORDI - The Monster Show / Would You Love A Monsterman

2ª HORA
EDGUY - Burning Down The Opera / Avantasia
ALKATYEA - Replay / Face To Face (We Are One!)
CANDLEMASS - Candlemass / Seven Silver Keys
UNSANE (1) - Blood Run / Make Them Prey
CONCEPTION (3) - In Your Multitude / Under A Mourning Star
CONCEPTION (3) - Flow / Flow
KREATOR - Enemy Of God / World Anarchy
SOCIETY 1 - The Sound That Ends Creation / Let Me Live
BRAINSTORM (4) - Liquid Monster / Despair To Drown
EVERGREY - The Inner Circle / More Than Ever
PITCH BLACK - Killing Trash Machine / Divine Not Human
SLOUGH FEG (1) - Atavism / I Will Kill/You Will Die
KORPIKLAANI - Voice Of Wilderness / Journey Man
CROWBAR - Lifesblood For The Downtrodden / Underworld

3ª HORA
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - Mafia / Suicide Messiah
MAYHEM - Chimera / My Death
SHAAMAN - Reason / Turn Away
METALIUM (1) - Demons Of Insanity Chapter Five / Earth In Pain-Power Of Time
RESCKLESS TIDE - Repent Or Seal Your Fate / Repent Or Seal Your Fate
MOONSPELL - Wolfheart / Vampiria
EPICA (1) - Consign To Oblivion / Mother Of Light "A New Age Dawns"
EVERGREY - In Search Of Truth / The Masterplan
WOLVERINE (2) - The Window Purpose / Leaving Yesterday
WOLVERINE (2) - The Window Purpose / Coma

(1) Novidade / New (2) Destaque / Outstanding (3) Recordação / Memory (4) Álbum do Mês / Album of the Month

3 comentários:

job opportunitya disse...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my plastic surgery baltimore blog site.

job opportunitya disse...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Check out my plastic surgery seattle blog, please!

job opportunitya disse...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your bad plastic surgery blog.