sábado, 5 de novembro de 2005

PLAYLIST - 30/10/2005

EMISSÃO N. º 133

1ª HORA
SKID ROW - Slave To The Grind / Psycho Love (1991)
SAVAGE CIRCUS - Dreamland Manor / Between The Devil And The Seas… (2005)
HELLFUELED - Born II Rock / Angel (2005)
BRUCE TURGON (1) - Outside Looking In / Living A Lie (2005)
CHALICE - Shotgun Alley / Hollywood Daze (2005)
GOREFEST - La Muerte / For The Masses (2005)
HIGLAND GLORY - Forever Endeavour / Real Life (2005)
BURST - Origo / Where The Wave Brake (2005)
WIDOW (1) - On Fire / Dead End (2005)
SUBWAY TO SALLY - Nord Nord Ost / Sieben (2005)
GOTTHARD - Lipservice / All We Are (2005)
GOTTHARD - Lipservice / Lift 'U' Up (2005)
THE BRONX CASKET CO. (1) - Hellectric / Little Dead Girl (2005)
KORPIKLANNI - Voice Of Wilderness / Journey Man (2005)

2ª HORA
STEELHEART - Tangled In Reins / Steelheart (1992)
NOCTURNAL RITES - Grand Illusion / Still Alive (2005)
HAMLET (1) - Syberia / Para Toda Uma Vida (2005)
MAJESTIC VANGUARD - Beyond The Moon / The Great Eternity (2005)
FREEDOM CALL - The Circle Of Life / Kings And Queens (2005)
EDGUY (1) - Superheroes / Spooks In The Attic (2005)
TRIBUZY - Execution / Beast In The Light (2005)
GAMMA RAY (2/4) - Majestic / My Temple (2005)
GAMMA RAY (2/4) - Majestic / Spiritual Dictator (2005)
NIGHTMARE - The Dominion Gate / Secret Rules (2005)
CHILDREN OF BODOM (1) - Are You Dead Yet? / Are You Dead Yet? (2005)


3ª HORA
CENTINEX - World Declension / Victorious Dawn Rising (2005)
EXODUS (1) - Shovel Headed Kill Machine / Karma's Messenger (2005)
PRIMAL FEAR - Seven Seals / Evil Spell (2005)
DIMMU BORGIR - Stormblast / Dodsferd (2005)
HELLOWEEN (1) - Mrs. God / Mrs. God (2005)
DIVINE FIRE - Hero / Open Your Eyes (2005)
EPICA - Consign To Oblivion / The Last Crusade (2005)
EPICA - We Will Take You With Us / Cry For The Moon (2005)
OPETH (1) - Ghost Reveries / Beneath The Mire (2005)
DEW SCENTED - Issue IV / Turn To Ash (2005)
SOILWORK - Stabbing The Drama / Blind Halo (2005)
DARK FUNERAL (1) - Attera Tottus Sanctus / King Antichrist (2005)


1- Novidade (New) 2- Destaque (Prominence) 3- Recordação (Memory) 4-Álbum do Mês (Album of the Month)

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Radio City Music Hall Christmas Show in Disarray After Strike
Friday, November 04, 2005 Posted 6:51 PM GMT Fans of New York City's annual festive variety show at Radio City Music Hall have been left devastated by a musicians' strike prompting show bosses to play ...
Just like so many Americans my friend loves the clubs and pop r & b lyrics so he went ahead and built an awesome website about pop r & b lyrics. When he's in high spirit he goes to the site and start reciting all his favorite pop r & b lyrics. Says it's good for the heart. Guess what? I gave it a shot and it works great!

Anónimo disse...

Very unique blog you have! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a nascar site. You can find everything from nascar as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Please visit it.
Rod

Anónimo disse...

Consumers sing copy-protection blues
Complaints continue to mount regarding a controversial CD copy-protection initiative by Sony BMG Music Entertainment.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

Hoodia disse...

Help me Dude, I think I'm lost..... I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him in a car lot yesterday, which is really strange because the last time I saw him was in the supermarket. No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender". He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a San Diego cosmetic surgery doctor ,to fit into those blue suede shoes of yours. But Elvis said in the Ghetto nobody can afford a San Diego plastic surgery doctor. Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger. Then I'm gonna go round and see Michael Jackson and we're gonna watch a waaaay cool make-over show featuring some Tijuana dentists on the TV in the back of my Hummer. And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . . "You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on " Strange day or what? :-)

Plasma TElevision Center disse...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Plasma Television site/blog. It pretty much covers Plasma Television related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)